A La Carte
Designer-Created Flowers For Your Wedding
What are our A La Carte flowers?
Quite simply our A La Carte flowers are a great way to get flowers created by featured florists at a price most couples can afford. Scroll down to see examples of our amazing Classics, Earthy Terracotta, Whimsical Garden, White Bohemian and Simple Foliage collections. Browse our FAQs for more information on how this process works.
Why should you consider A La Carte flowers?
- A La Carte flowers are still the same great quality flowers created by award-winning florists, but they're less expensive because you take responsibility for pickup (unless we are able and agree to deliver them) and setup of the flowers on your wedding day.
- If you have friends and/or family to help you, this is also a great way to let them help you with your wedding while also saving money.
- A La Carte flowers provide a way to allocate your budget to other parts of your wedding.
A La Carte Process
- Click the Schedule Pickup button to make certain we're available. Flowers must be ordered and paid for at least 4 weeks prior to the wedding.
- Order your flowers. Don't forget parents, grandparents and people whom you're very close to.
- Check out and pay for your flowers.
- Click the Schedule Pickup button to schedule a time to pick up your flowers.
A classic look with Roses, Spray Roses, Alstroemeria, and Carnations. Comes in colors Red, White or Pink
A designer-inspired collection in Rose, Wax Flower, Protea, Carnation, Magnolia Foliage, and Eucalyptus.
A wild-flower inspired collection featuring Football Mums, Spray Roses, Wax Flowers, Eucalyptus, Delphinium, Stock, and Rice Flowers.
An elegant, earthy collection featuring Dried Palm, Rose, Bunny Tails, Dried Billy Balls, Dried Italian Ruscus, Eucalyptus, Pampas Grass, and Dried Bell Cup.
A woodsy, outdoors collection featuring Leather Leaf, Eucalyptus, Ruscus, and Optional Baby's Breath.
Here are some frequently asked questions as well as some answers:
Q: I love the look of this collection, but the flowers don't match my wedding colors. Can I customize the colors?
A. While our standard colors can easily be purchased on our website, we'd love to create the perfect flowers for your wedding. Give us a call or send us an email and we'll create a custom quote just for you.
Q. Picking up and setting up the flowers on my wedding day isn't an option. What other options do you offer?
A. Our time is often limited on high demand wedding days such as summer weekends, holidays and weekends when we're setting up a wedding; however, we might be able to deliver your flowers to you if we aren't super busy on your wedding day. Give us a call or send us an email and we'll see if we can deliver your flowers to you on your wedding day.
Q. I want a specific look, but I don't need delivery or help setting up my wedding. Do you have an in-between option?
A. We always work hard to help all of our couples. Contact us and let us know what you need. We'll figure something out if we're available.